Peregrine Ocean Endeavour
is backordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
Travellers will enjoy the best passenger-to-expedition staff ratio (8:1) in Antarctica.
• Book a single occupancy cabin for the market price of twin share – ideal for solo cruisers.
• These cruises are carbon offset, there are no single use plastics on board and all seafood is sustainably sourced.
• A large fleet of Zodiacs enables all passengers to be off the ship at one time. There are also two gangways on each side of the vessel to minimise queuing.
• With a focus on health and wellness, you’ll have access to facilities like a sauna, saltwater swimming pool, spa, gym and juice bar.
• Forward-facing photography Zodiacs are also available, designed for comfort and uninterrupted views.
• Passengers can take part in onboard activities like yoga classes and educational lectures on history, ecology and geology run by our expedition team.
• A wide range of optional onshore activities, such as snowshoeing, camping and kayaking.
• Chef-prepared meals with complimentary wine at dinner.
• One night in a hotel in Ushuaia included at the start of the trip.
• Extensive amenities including two restaurants, a polar boutique, expedition lounges, bar, sun deck and more.